Thursday, February 19, 2009

Random Oddities



Just a few funny things that have gone on in the league in the last couple of days:

1) Tyson Chandler, aloha, and aloha!

This is pure comedy. The Thunder rescind a trade that would've given them Tyson Chandler and sent Joe Smith and Chris Wilcox to N'awlins. George Shinn, karma is a beast isn't it? It kills me how people are talking junk about Tyson when first off he's averaging 8.8 points and 8.3 boards a game and his career highs are only 11.8 points and 11.7 boards!! I understand the potential people think this guy has, but stop acting like it's some monumental disappointment that his numbers have dropped slightly. The season isn't over yet, the Hornets have time to make a strong run and for the time being Tyson is going to be a part of that.

2) Phoenix Suns - Terry Porter = 282 points in 2 games!!!!

Fellas, please tell me why you have to run up the score on a undermanned, and over matched L.A. Clippers squad? I'm not really sure I'm impressed by this offensive output mainly because it was against the Clips. Granted, this was a quick turnaround to the fast break Suns style of play from a year ago, but I'll be impressed when they do it against some of the better teams in the league. And looking at my NBA schedule, it would appear that they have a game on Sunday against the Celtics. I can't wait. And fellas, don't pour it on so much unless you want KG to do this:

1 comment:

Moose said...

Stay classy, Z-Bo, stay classy.